Here's the Tiramisu that I whipped up this afternoon to go with my (homemade) 3 -Cheese Roasted Garlic Ravioli that I made for lunch. This is what happens when I get a day off! It's ok to hate me a little.
Brian left for Montana on Friday morning, leaving me alone to tend to the Engkraf Farm. He won't be home until Sunday the 24th. This is the longest we've been apart since 2001!! Since he's been gone I've managed to accidentally kill the ducks. I let them play outside and they ran (waddled off) and haven't been seen since. Well, one has been seen, but he wasn't alive. :( I'm a duck-killer. I'm expecting PPS (Poultry Protective Services) to come to my door and demand the chickens any day now. On the plus side, I've kept all 4 chickens alive and have been faithfully watering the garden. I'm even thinking about painting the bathroom---we'll see how that goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment