I'm not sure how it happened, but Brian and I decided that it would be fun to raise chickens for eggs. I don't like the chemicals in store-bought eggs, so I thought it would be a great idea to just raise our own! Logan loves looking at the baby chicks. They were SO cute when we got them! We have Ming-Ming, Ming-Ming 2 (if you've seen WonderPets, you'll get the name), Star, Moesha, Omelette and McMuffin. They lived in a Rubbermaid container in our bathroom for about three weeks. Now
they are in their awkward
teenager phase and not nearly as cute. They reside in a nice big pen in the garage. About two more weeks and then they can be outside in their coop that Brian will hopefully be building for them (SOON!). They'll have a caged yard to peck at and a nice place to roost and produce lots of eggs for us. I'll be glad to get them out of the garage, they are starting to smell fowl (ha ha, get it?)
they are in their awkward
teenager phase and not nearly as cute. They reside in a nice big pen in the garage. About two more weeks and then they can be outside in their coop that Brian will hopefully be building for them (SOON!). They'll have a caged yard to peck at and a nice place to roost and produce lots of eggs for us. I'll be glad to get them out of the garage, they are starting to smell fowl (ha ha, get it?)
Nice shot of somebody's (I hesitate to guess) boobs. -AM
ReplyDelete